Monday, September 12, 2011

Physical Evidence

I’ve been reading a few bloggers this evening who have challenged other bloggers to reproduce individual responses to the following five “physical evidence” questions. Will you join me?

1.    What could serve as physical evidence that you sometimes lose focus?

Two computer monitors, one computer.

2.    What could serve as physical evidence that you are loved?

Clean and ironed uniforms. My husband faithfully has my uniforms pressed and ready for work.

3.    What could serve as physical evidence that you’re from wherever you’re from?

Outside of Oklahoma, I would have to say my accent, Y'all agree?

4.    What could serve as physical evidence that you went anywhere this past week?

Movie ticket stubs. Darryl and I went to see “7 Days in Utopia” and now I want to go to Utopia.

5.    What could serve as physical evidence that you recently caved in to temptation?

Our Ted’s Escondido Café and Hobby Lobby receipts.

Will you play along? Consider yourself challenged or double-dogged-dared and let me know about your evidence in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment