Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Introducing Wordless Wednesdays....a pictoral look from Wednesday to Wednesday.

One of the after Christmas sales I hit was online with Christian Book Distributors.
We purchased 31 items for $26.31! Great deals!

A Girl's Weekend


Does this coat make me look fat?
Cooper told Darryl that he could wear his coat while we were in the nursery Sunday night. Of course, Darryl acted like he was trying it on which followed with many laughs. The only thing I could think of was Chris Farley singing "Fat guy in a little coat...fat guy in a little coat".


Boys in the Hood - Cooper and Carson ready for the cold!


The two dashingly young men that came to my frigid rescue at work
by bringing me my own personal space heater.

Getting pegged by snowballs.
One of the benefits of homeschool is getting to go out and enjoy the snow while it is still there.

A boy and his best friend. Can you tell by the way he is walking
that he was disappointed that there wasn't more snow?
Where I work, when I work from home. See my friend that sits on the top left of my desk?
My friend Syd gave me her and her name is "Mine". Seeing this picture reminds me I still have to finish decorating.

It's here! It's here!! I finally received my "Made to Crave"
Ready for some heavy duty convinctions and a change of craving!



No comments:

Post a Comment