Saturday, January 8, 2011

Through the Eyes of Jayden

Cleaning out some files and came across an interview I did with Jayden when he was six years old.

Jayden was six in this picture, he is my little chef. He still loves to help in the kitchen.

The following are Jayden’s respones about his mom and dad

1. What is something mom and dad always say to you?
Mom - I love you!
Dad – You can do it!

2. What makes mom and dad happy?
Mom - When I say, "but I am the Governor" in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice
Dad - Slapping me on the back

3. What makes mom and dad sad?
Mom - Onions
Dad - Onions

4. How does your mom and dad make YOU laugh?
They make funny sounds for me

5. What makes your mom and dad laugh?
Mom – Farting
Dad – When I do the robot dance

5. What was your mom and dad like as a child?
Mom - I never know
Dad - He’d liked the banana split show

6. How old is your mom?
Mom - 28
Dad - 26

7. How tall is your mom and dad?
Mom - 20 Feet
Dad - 8 Feet

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Mom - Watching Dr. Phil
Dad - Watching basketball

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Mom - work
Dad - watch basketball or wrestling

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Mom - For being funny
Dad - Wrestling

11. What do your mom and dad tell you that you are really good at?
Mom - Standing on my hand
Dad - School Work

11a. What is your mom and dad really good at?
Mom - working and CPR
Dad - Being quiet and ignoring us, not answering our questions

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Mom - smelling my shoes
Dad - fixing the TV

13. What do your mom and dad do for their job?
Mom - works all day, answers calls and does nothing. Boring meetings!
Dad - Help me

14. What is your mom's/dad's favorite food?
Mom - salad
Dad - pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom and dad?
Mom- Because she works for money so we can have a house and not live on the streets
Dad – Because he helps me

16. If your mom and dad were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mom - Steve Urkel
Dad - Squidward

17. What do you and your mom and dad do together?
Mom - hang out
Dad – watch TV

18. How are you and your mom and dad the same?
Mom - because we don’t have glasses
Dad – because we both like to watch TV

19. How are you and your mom and different?
Mom - Because I fart aloud and mom doesn’t.
Dad – Because I like to play outside and dad doesn’t like to play outside.

20. How do you know your mom and dad loves you?
Mom – Because you always pray for me everyday.
Dad – Because he teaches me.

21. Where is your mom's and dad’s favorite place to go?
Mom - to eat Mexican food
Dad –Mino De Mino (Ted’s Mexican’s)

Seriously Steve Urkel? I thought I had more fashion sense than that, it must be the charm of Urkel that I have. I love finding things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment