Thursday, February 3, 2011

Volkswagen Commercial: The Force

This commercial reminds me of three family favorite stories. I will let you watch the commercial and then I will share our memories.



My first memory is when Darya was about 6 years old, she LOVED Spiderman. In fact, that was her birthday theme choice so we ordered her a Spidey outfit to take her picture in for her birthday invitations. When the outfit arrived in the mail, she immediately stripped down, put it on and started climbing things! Jayden at age one couldn't figure out if it was really Spiderman or just his sister.
Introducing our first Spiderman...Darya

See little Jay Ray in the back, really unsure who this wall climbing Superhero really is.
Our absolute favorite pose...good thing the outfit was stretchy!
Introducing our second crime fighting Spiderman...Jayden
Doing the Spider Weave

My second memory is when on our way to Destin, FL Darryl played a prank on Megan, our oldest. Megan had gone out to the car at the hotel to get something out of the car. After getting it out she walked away pushing the remote key to lock the car, after she walked away a good three or feet away, Darryl from our hotel window using our remote key to set the alarm off and on. She walked back three or four times repeating this before she figured out what was going on! It was so funny!

My third memory is of course, my VW Passat. I loved that car!!!

Just as I was finishing up this blog post, Spidey #1 (8 years later) comes in with this artwork.
She is still a BIG Spiderman Fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment