Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ambam the Gorilla Walks Upright

Have you seen this gorilla that walks upright? It is soooo funny!



Of course, evolutionist are saying that this is proof of evolution, but the question remains if evolution is how this world was created, if it is how we as humans came about, why do we still have apes? Shouldn't they have evolved into humans by now? This is just one smart gorilla who discovered he could be more productive walking upright, thus being able to carry more logs.

If I am wrong about evolution, I have nothing to loose; but, if I am wrong about eternity I have everything to loose. For we are all sinners, falling short, we have all broken at least one of the ten commandments. True? We have all lied. Coveted. Dishonored our parents. Not kept the Sabbath Day holy....so are breaking some commandments worse than others? James 2:10 says, "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it." We have all sinned and fallen short of God's Holy Law and our wages for that sin is death, but the good news is the gift of God to us, the payment for our sins is Jesus Christ. It is nothing we have to or even can do, otherwise it wouldn't be called a gift. Romans 6:23 says, "For the wages of sin is death, but the GIFT of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." I am so thankful and grateful for the gift of eternal life, the gift of love, compassion, mercy, grace...the gift of Jesus. I am so thankful that my darkened eyes have been opened that my understanding has been enlighted with an eternal perspective. I want to be the real deal for His glory.

God has given me another gift and that is the 86,400 seconds today. I pray that my life has been honoring to Him. I don't want to be mediocre. I want to walk uprightly, I want to carry more than my load and I want it go popular, spreading to my brothers and sisters-in-Christ so that the world and YouTube will take notice.

"Greatness is not found in possessions, power, position, or prestige. It is discovered in goodness, humility, service and character." ~ William A. Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment