Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boy Blog Makes His Debut

Jayden wanted to have his own blog like me. I said, “Why don’t you write it and I will just post it on mine?” So brace yourself for a boy blog, the following is what he wrote today after he finished his school work - unaltered, straight from his mouth, with the exception of the omission of the “uh-uh and say”.


Jayden's First Live Event

One of the Superstars, Rey Mysterio, who is a good guy spotted Jayden in the crowd
and showed him some personal attention.

I want to be a WWE Superstar. WWE is a company of wrestling stars. WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment. Mostly I want to be a real famous superstar on WWE. My name will be Thunder like the basketball team. It would be cool if my second match would be a WWE title match. A title match is when a regular wrestler and championship wrestler wrestle with a title on the line.

My cousin R.J. told me about WWE and he showed me how to get on WWE on YouTube. The first match we saw on YouTube was Big Show vs. Triple H, a lumberjack match. A lumberjack match is 14 wrestlers around the ring and when a wrestler gets thrown out of the ring they get beat up by the lumberjacks (wrestlers) and then thrown back into the ring. It was pretty cool then my cousin R.J. told me what channel and time WWE comes on. WWE comes on Monday, Thursday and Friday.

Awh! The good ole days when Jayden and his cousin RJ were only
concerned about slamming down some milk!

I read a book about Shawn Michaels and how he was little and got in the business when he was out of college. The person who ran the whole WWE business was called Vince McMahon and he was mean. My favorite part in the book was when Shawn super kicked Triple H. My mom thinks wrestling is stupid and idiotic, but I think it is pretty cool. She says it is violent, but I say there is no bad language in it. My mom says it is fake and I say it is real. She says fake. I say real. She says fake. I say real. She says fake. I say real. I did a trick on her and I said it is fake and she said real! Ha! Ha!

Now I am going to tell you about my childhood, even though I am still a child. I watch Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown every time it comes on or I record it. I play WWE with my friends on the trampoline.

Finally, Big Show said he is paid to have fun. Big Show is fat, funny and climbs over the top rope to get in the ring. LOL! I wonder if I will get paid to have fun on the WWE Monday Night Raw? Bye.

Oh my, where have I gone wrong? I think it is funny that Jayden still says it is real, even after reading Shawn Michael’s biography because in the book, Shawn repeatedly describes how they had meetings to plan the next match, who would do what and what would get the most cheers. Shawn tells that it is staged, it is entertainment.

Yesterday Jayden informed Darryl and I that he wanted to look like Dolpf Ziggler, he was going to grow out his hair and get a nose job. A nose job! Can you believe it?? Jayden then played Dolpf Ziggler’s theme song and demonstrated what Dolpf does, which is throwing up his hands, running his hands over his hair and throwing up his hands in victory. I asked him is that his signature move, thinking I was using the correct terminology, which I wasn’t – so Jayden corrected me and informed me, “no, that is his showboating”. Oh boy, and then he said Dolpf is all about being pretty. I asked him is that why you want to be like him? He replied, “Yeah, I want to be pretty.” LOL! I told him, you don’t need to be pretty, you are handsome. Then to top it off Dolpf’s theme song is “Perfection”! The one good thing about WWE is that it has given us opportunities to talk about pride and humility.

Can we go back to the trains, dinosaurs and Lincoln Log days? Our oldest, Brandon went through this wrestling stage too, with the all the figurines, the ring and attempting to wrestle his dad any time he walked by and it passed, so shall this.

Brandon and his wrestling ring, he was about the same age Jayden is now.
So what’s the answer? First of all, I think it helps knowing that the draw of muscles, strength, and power is normal. It is how God created boys. Secondly, I look back on what I wanted to be when I grew up and it was a Cashier at the T G & Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment