Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Have NO fear...Bryleigh is here!

I was sitting at the kitchen table just minding my own affairs
when all of a sudden a Tyrannosaurus Rex
and this funny looking cat appeared in pairs.


The cat scat a scared, but little did T-Rex know but,
I am not only Indian, but I am one smart Indian
And I know how to kick some dinosaur butt.



T-Rex STOMPED in with a
Wicked gleam in his eye –
He’s mean, he’s bad, he attacked me
And tried to make me cry!


I begin my plot after I finished my meat pie
I considered starting with the three pronged attack,
But decided with the stare down eye to eye
for a moment I thought he was going to fight back.


Before T-Rex had a chance to respond
I sank in my teeth and gave him a slobber jaw
And grabbed his big nose with a tight and secure bond
It was funny because he was crying, “Maw! Maw!”


When I heard him cry, “Maw! Maw!”
I stopped dead in my track
I begin to hem and haw about his Maw
But deep inside I decided, “Nah!”


I will go with my final and most successful assault
Which is a big ole’ scary ROAR!
It’s my best move by default
Leaving my opponent crying on the floor.



Spending time with Bryleigh was the perfect way to end Spring Break. She brings us so much joy! As you can see we play all kinds of fun things, Darya and Jay are loving their new titles of Aunt and Uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment