Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Introducing...Whatever Wednesday Writings



New year. New challenge. As if I didn’t have anything else better to do. For 2014 (MMXIV) I am going to TRY to pick either one of my pictures from the current week that I submit to the Fat Mum Slim Picture of the Day – or - one topic from the current week of my 365 Question journal and blog it on Wednesdays, since the first of January was on a Wednesday.

It’s a trap I am setting for myself, but I will call it a challenge and I am dragging my sister in to the challenge with me. She doesn't have to post anything, only if she wants to, but she is going to journal with me. Years ago she used to like to journal/write and I’ve declared it’s time to hear her voice! So with a new journal and a year of writing prompts in hand I delivered them to her house today just like UPS with a speedy stop, drop and go!

I am Red (Go Sooners). Gaye is Blue (Go Thunder).
And since I plan on posting on Wednesdays (I hope), I had to find a W word to go with Wednesday, it’s a blog thing rule you know? The first W word that came to mind was Weeny, doesn’t that word make you laugh? It does me and when I told Gaye she laughed to, we're weird I know. Weeny dogs, itsy-bitsy-teenie-weeny spiders, the word weeny could fit since our journal entries may be weeny. Well-worded...uh-NO! Whew Wednesday could be good because of the relief of sticking to a writing challenge. Wholesome Wednesday sounds nice because it just sounds so healthy. How about Woman Wednesday…Hear Us Roar…only if there is chocolate or our home team is playing. Whoop! Here it is Wednesday to honor the Thunder. However, Wipeout, Willy Nilly or Wishy Washy Wednesday are probably more like it, but we’ve decided on Whatever Wednesday Writings. We just had to get fancy and throw in an extra W word, don’t expect fancy all the time, ya hear?


So tomorrow we start Whatever Wednesday Writing.

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think (or write) about such things." Philippians 4:8 (emphasis mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment