Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January Photo A Day/Writing Assignment 1/6-8/2013

01.06.13 MINE


Mine. Meet Mine. Mine is my pet Seagull that was given to me from one of our former youth. Okay, it was Syd, not Sid like on Toy Story, but Syd-nay! Mine traveled all the way to Oklahoma from Maine and now he is perched in our back bedroom. Mine is very famous as he appeared in the Walt Disney film "Finding Nemo".

01.07.13 STREET
 
 
Street. I am a goober. I thought it meant Street Sign. Waiting all day to take a picture of the street probably isn't the best idea, I barely got this one picture, as you can see the sun is setting. If you look at the bottom of the picture under that car there is the street. I am an amazing photographer, I know.
 
01.08.13 SOMETHING THAT STARTS WITH 'T'
 
 
 
Something that starts with 'T'. That would be my Teenage daughter. I thought she would have one of her 50 gazillion Thunder T-shirts on, holding her telephone in it's new Thunder phone case, eating my delicious Tuscan soup, that would have been five "T's"! I could have been an overachiever, but no I was wrong on all accounts. Well except she is holding her phone. That is a really hard prediction and I know you are impressed. At least she is doing her homework, or it appears that way, so Momma is impressed.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment