Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January Photo A Day/Writing Assignment 1/20-22/2013

1.20.13 SOMETHING YOU SAW


Something you saw. Godly men humbling themselves before the Lord in prayer beginning our Sunday service off.


Something you saw. Brothers-in-Christ living life together and cooking us some MEAT!


Something you saw. An adult man (left of picture) playing a toddler iPhone game.


Something you saw. A teenage boy, possibly Nathanael, sitting under a fig tree. Well it probably isn't a fig tree, but I can dream.


Something you saw. My daughter looking like a fish.


Something you saw. Well I didn't see this, but I experienced it...fellowship with some young chicks!


Something you saw. Sisters-in-Christ and really good friends sharing a meal.


Something you saw. My life flash before my eyes!


Something you saw. Great friends and believers shining for Jesus.


Something you saw. My Senor Harjo betraying me for a younger chick!


Something you saw. That Taco Mayo loves my Jesus too! "My cup runneth over" Psalm 23:5 It's right there on the cup! January 20, 2013 was certainly a full day!

1.21.13 SOMETHING YOU DO


Something you do. Spending time in the Word and prayer with my husband. I love holidays, weekends, and days off because it means unhindered time together learning more about our Lord and Savior together.

1.22.13 CORNER


Corner. No, they aren't sitting in the corner because they are in trouble; but the opposite. They are sitting in the corner celebrating 11 years of marriage. They have persevered through the good, the bad and the ugly, as we have too, and tonight we celebrated this milestone and prayed for many more years together. Happy 11th Anniversary Servando and Jenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment