Friday, January 25, 2013

January Photo A Day/Writing Assignment - 1/23-25/2013

01.23.13 ELECTRIC
 
 
 
Electric. Adjective - very tense, exciting, emotionally charged. I attended a presentation on Wednesday in Oklahoma City and discovered a very familiar face. It was Michelle! I met Michelle when I was working on my Masters degree in 1991! I went to work on the federal side and she works locally on the county side and twenty-one years later our paths crossed again! I was so excited to see her, I can't wait to meet up with her again to catch up on the past 21 years.
 
 
The presentation was webcasted around the state to about 38 sites. The large picture on the top left was at the Wes Watkins Vo-Tech Center and that is a co-worker standing in the red shirt. He asked what I thought was a very simple, clear question; but, it obviously stumped the doctor or she didn't want to answer it because she sure ignored and disregarded answering it. Quite interesting and comical in my opinion. Good job Scott!
 
01.24.13 STRIPES
 
 
Strips. Chevron strips on this girl's shirt who was auditioning for American Idol. I know I am pushing the envelope a bit, but hey it's stripes! She was the one that was in the room when the judges got in an argument and Nicki Minaji walked out. What an awkward moment for her I am sure. I am not really a fan of the new judges, but I love watching people who think they can sing and dance try!
 
01.25.13 LANDSCAPE
 
 
Landscape. a picture representing a view of natural inland scenery. I pretty much failed this day. I had dreams and hopes of going out at dusk and capturing a beautiful photograph of Oklahoma's great plains, then life happened. So instead Senor Harjo and I drove north to see a monument of him and some other famous people.
 
 
So I didn't totally fail, because I did snap this on the way home. I love my City. Big open skies. Tall skyscrapers. Bricktown. THUNDER. Theater. Olympic River Sports. Which reminds me did you see the video on YouTube of our Great City? If not, I have it here for you. Check it out! Sure, makes me proud to be an Okie!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment