Friday, November 11, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 11 - Freedom

The next time you get upset at an older person because they are driving, walking or moving too slow. Instead of honking at them or zooming past them in frustration, consider that you may be passing a veteran, that served unselfishly so that you could live in freedom. Even if they aren't a veteran, respect them because they are an elder and one day, if the Lord tarries, you will be one too.

Okay I am going to take the easy way out for today's post, simply because I have the freedom to do that. I hope you will take the time to watch this touching reminder of the sacrifices our men and women in uniform make so that we can enjoy freedoms here in America. Today I am thankful for freedom. Thankful for all our service men and women, past, present and future who serve to protect. Finally, I am thankful for the freedom that Christ has set me free from the curse of sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment