Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 22 - Draft Posts

So it has been a crazy busy day with work, rush hour traffic, Indian taco dinner time with family, shopping and then cooking a meal for work tomorrow, leaving me wondering what will I post? Then I saw this "draft post" hanging out. Today on this weary day that is almost tomorrow, I am thankful for my job. Thankful for time with my family at our Indian Taco dinner tonight, but most of all on this weary night I am thankful for this "draft post" that I started back at the beginning of summer. It is now serving as a fill in for my lack of being able to post something/anything of gratitude today.

The High School Basketball Coaches and Players hosted a 3 on 3 Fundraiser Basketball Tournament this past weekend. You make up your own team and your own shirts, Darya got a group of girls together to play. I was thinking 3 on 3 GIRLS basketball tournament, when we arrived we saw nothing but BOYS! Of course, Darya's team had the best looking shirts thanks to Bridgette's mom. They lost both games, but the last one they only lost by 1 point. Check out  Darya's FROG form of shooting below. I guess it worked for her, she scored all the points.

The shot below is of her stealing the ball from the "Thunder Dude". He was trying to pass it to the guy to the right of Darya and she stole it and I am pretty sure she said, "Thanks that's my ball!" as she smoked past him. I am actually glad they didn't win because I had to see boys cry.

Darryl worked on the pool this past week and had it open by Friday. Just so you know a freezing ice cold water swim is a must, because by mid-June the water will be like a nice warm bath and by July it will be more like a hot tub than a swimming pool.



These were the yummiest stuffed green bell peppers I have ever had! I reviewed some online recipes and then combined what I like out of about three different ones to come up with these and they were especially yummy!

This is what I call my Pink Pee Wee Herman bike. I love it because it is so pretty and has a nice, big comfy seat, but it is a one speed bike meaning "old-granny" speed. This granny needs some gears because I have a need for speed. Anyone want to buy it? I purchased it at Al's Bicycle, may need to go trade it in.

Oh, how I wished I had the posture of Bryleigh, she sits up sooo straight! Look at that perfect shaped head, the cute little ears, the non fat thighs, the baby soft skin, the....


BIG BROWN eyes...okay I couldn't resist throwing one more picture in.


This is my SUPER smart, very generous, big hearted Sister-in-Law/Sister-in-Christ, who happens to be a NURSE and fellow U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Officer. I am so proud of her, she not only finished her RN program but followed it up with a Masters in Nursing! She is always volunteering and helping any way she can, she has a true servant's heart. Here she is working an immunization booth at the Moore Community Center and she don't even live in Moore!


Here is another baby that I love much and could spend hours watching her cute, chubby self exploring. She has sooo much energy, it was difficult to catch her in any photos. She wanted Darya to read to her and almost to the second after Darya sat her down and started to show her the book, I snapped this picture than she was gone off to a new adventure.


The funny thing is once she found her cell phone it was glued to her ear. I am sure hoping her momma has unlimited minutes because she talked all night.

A few seconds here, a few seconds there she was every where! In case you were wondering the best way to teeter totter, stick up your feet, stick out your tongue and begin rocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment